We recognize our responsibility towards the environment and have taken on various activities on to ensure that we leave a better planet for the future generations.
As a major chemical producer, we understand the importance of protecting and caring for our local and global environment. Our ongoing investments reflect our long-term commitment to sustainable growth.
At Delta Hydrocarbon our employees are trained to operate and maintain our facilities in an environmentally responsible & safe manner and we drive year-on-year improvements to our Safety, Health & Environment efforts by:
- Identifying, assessing and minimizing risks to the employees and their surroundings
- Setting objectives to continually improve our performance in SHE
- Complying with SHE legislations
- Adopting suitable safety and environmental practices and proactive measures to minimize associated hazards and risk arising due to our industrial activities
- Designing our processes and plant operations to minimize risk & wastage
- Enhancing the skill and competence of our employees through training
- Reducing our consumption of energy and natural resources
- Communicating our policy to all our employees, contractors, vendors and all other interested parties regularly
We envision a global textile industry that protects and
restores the environment and enhances lives.
350 Flatbush ave New York
NY 10018 USA.
NY 10018 USA.